[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Pythonmac-SIG digest, Vol 1 #1427 - 4 msgs

John Miller jmillr@umich.edu
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:23:21 -0400

Google '''python cgi tutorial''' (without the quotes) and you'll be on
your way... Also, be sure to put

import cgitb; cgitb.enable()

at the top of your script; it helps with debugging immensely!

John Miller