[Pythonmac-SIG] Problems simulating command-line arguments

Seth Delackner seth@jtan.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:42:51 -0700

My apologies!  I just tried option-clicking on something and it worked
just fine.

I followed Tony Lownd's instructions to the letter, first installing the
Aqua version of TK, then compiling 2.2.1 from source as a framework.

I would suggest trying that.  First make sure /usr/local/bin/python* and
/Library/Frameworks/Python* are removed.  I didn't do that first and old
versions screwed me up with some things.  Also make sure the .py file
you are opening is associated with the proper application.  With my
method it would be "Python 6.5"