[Pythonmac-SIG] Problems simulating command-line arguments

Robin Siebler Robin.Siebler@palmsource.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:25:22 -0700

I guess that I should mention that I am having *this* problem on 10.1.x

>When I try to simulate command-line arguments by holding down the =
option key and double-
>clicking on a script, I am getting the following behavior:

>1.  The finder window containing the script immediately closes.  I find =
this *highly*=20
>annoying.  Is this a known bug, or something I can turn off?
>2.  75% of the time, the interpreter launches without the dialog (where =
command-line=20
>arguments can be set) appearing.
>3.  25% of the time, the dialog appears and I am able to set the =
command-line arguments.

Robin L. Siebler
Software Test Engineer
Palm
Moe Szyslak: People today are healthier and drinking less. You know, if =
it wasn't for the junior high school next door, no one would even use =
the cigarette machine.