[Pythonmac-SIG] installer

kevin parks kp87@lycos.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 08:19:21 -0400

>>Likewise, I'm not too keen on installing Tcl to enjoy Tkinter.

I am curious why anyone would object to this. Tcl is absolutely miniscule and for some, handy to have around anyway.

I love Jack's database idea as i would love to get my basic python install and then get Numpy, and other standard "can't live without" things all at the same time.

I love the path update idea as well. I think that that is a big problem for many who are getting started for the first time
in OS X.

-kp--

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com