[Pythonmac-SIG] I think I'm in buzzword hell...

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
21 Oct 2002 12:51:12 +0100

Jacob Kaplan-Moss <jacobkm@cats.ucsc.edu> writes:

> MachoPython: [...]  This version of Python runs only on MacOS
> X, and does not include the nifty Mac-only stuff that MacPython does.

I don't think the second half of this sentence is true, is it?  I know
I've written resource editing stuff and run it with the mach-o python
I built myself...

Cheers,
M.

--
  There are 'infinite' number of developed artifacts and one cannot
  develop appreciation for them all.  It would be all right to not