[Pythonmac-SIG] PIL 1.1.3 on MacPython (OSX)?

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 20:55:02 -0500

Hi David,

What version of python are you using? I've built it for 2.1.3 (to use
with Zope), but I'm guessing it would also build OK with 2.2.x, but I'd
have to rebuild it for that version.

-steve