[Pythonmac-SIG] PIL 1.1.3 on MacPython (OSX)?

David Eppstein eppstein@ics.uci.edu
Tue, 21 May 2002 17:51:10 -0700

Does anyone have a precompiled copy of the 1.1.3 version of the Python
Imaging Library for MacPython?  Failing that, is it possible to build from
source using only the free OS X developer toolkit?  I'm getting tired of
the regexp deprecation warnings from the older versions and would like to
use some of the new image filtering features.

Please copy me on any replies as I do not read this group regularly.

--
David Eppstein       UC Irvine Dept. of Information & Computer Science
eppstein@ics.uci.edu http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/