[Pythonmac-SIG] New Python IDE for OS X

Bob Ippolito bob@redivi.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 16:38:35 -0400

Any Python IDE that works under X11, so long as it's endian safe, is
going to work perfectly fine under OS X if you make XDarwin a
requirement.  What's the point?  It's not going to look or feel quite
like an OS X application, it shouldn't really be called an OS X
application with a disclaimer that it requires an X11 subsystem to make
it tick.