[Pythonmac-SIG] Extensions for static versus frame

Bob Ippolito bob@redivi.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:08:00 -0400

Try your luck with this...  Undocumented calls, but I'm 99% sure it will
work.  I'm pretty sure CPS gets linked in with Carbon, definitely does
with Cocoa..

/* code below */

struct CPSProcessSerNum
{
   UInt32    lo;
   UInt32    hi;
};

typedef struct CPSProcessSerNum CPSProcessSerNum;
extern OSErr  CPSGetCurrentProcess( CPSProcessSerNum *psn);
extern OSErr  CPSSetProcessName ( CPSProcessSerNum *psn, char
*processname );

void setMyName(void)
{
	CPSProcessSerNum PSN;