[Pythonmac-SIG] I stand corrected on BBEdit Python Filters

Chris Barker Chris.Barker@noaa.gov
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:35:50 -0800

While we are on BB-edit and Python on OS-X

Is there a good way to get BBedit to use SPACES ONLY for indenting (four
at a time)?

I mostly write code that I need to use cross platform, and four space
indenting has become the defacto standard, but BB-eidt doesn't seem to
make it easy to do that.

I want to be able to press the tab key to indent, and, ideally press the
delete key to de-tent (and not have to do it four times)

What do you all do?

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov