[Pythonmac-SIG] Install MySQLdb module on mac os x

Jonathan Wight jwight_lists@spamcop.net
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 07:58:15 -0600

On 12/09/2002 06:27, "Jack Jansen" <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl> wrote:

> On Monday, Dec 9, 2002, at 02:54 Europe/Amsterdam, Jonathan Wight wrote:
>
>> I just ran across this one myself. (Trying to get pyexpat running on a
>> default 10.2.3).
>>
>> Has anyone filed a bug with radar for the i386 target in the Makefile
>> problem?
>
> Yes, I filed it, and I got the reply that this was already an open
> issue.
> I don't remember the bug ID, though, and I can't seem to find it:-(

That's good news - if you ever do find the bug # please forward it on - I'd
be interested in tracking it. Hopefully it'll be fixed before 10.2.3 leaves
dev - but I doubt it will be.

>> (While I'm at it I'd like to to get pyexpat and readline into the
>> official
>> Darwin python build.)
>
> Readline is probably going to be a problem, because of the GPL, but you
> can always
> try.

Hope springs eternal.

Cheers.