[Pythonmac-SIG] Install MySQLdb module on mac os x

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:27:59 +0100

On Monday, Dec 9, 2002, at 02:54 Europe/Amsterdam, Jonathan Wight wrote:

> I just ran across this one myself. (Trying to get pyexpat running on a
> default 10.2.3).
>
> Has anyone filed a bug with radar for the i386 target in the Makefile
> problem?

Yes, I filed it, and I got the reply that this was already an open
issue.
I don't remember the bug ID, though, and I can't seem to find it:-(

> (While I'm at it I'd like to to get pyexpat and readline into the
> official
> Darwin python build.)

Readline is probably going to be a problem, because of the GPL, but you
can always
try.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -