[Pythonmac-SIG] newbie about Mac

Walter Moreira walterm@cmat.edu.uy
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:56:11 -0300

Hello.

Is there some version of MacPython that runs on MacOs 7.6? I have some
experience with other systems, but I know nothing about Macs. In the Jack
Jansen's site I found older versions for 68k. What is the difference between
PPC and 68k? Do they run on MacOs 7.6?

Sorry for the too dumb questions.
Walter

--
Walter Moreira   <>  Centro de Matematica  <>  Universidad de la Republica
                 |        you to write an article about Internet
                 |        addiction...in the "first person."
               --+--