[Pythonmac-SIG] questions about building.html

Magladry, Stephen stephenm@humongous.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:02:18 -0700

I am using building.html to build a version of Python. I have some question.

First of all ftp.smli.com <ftp://ftp.smli.com>  site appears to be dead. The
only place I was able to find any versions of the mactclk-full was at
ftp://ftp.scriptics.com/pub/tcl/mac/ <ftp://ftp.scriptics.com/pub/tcl/mac/>
. In the Building.html document, there is reference to version 8.0p2. The
oldest version I find on the ftp side is version 8.0.3.  I don't think that
shouldn't be a big problem. But I try to integrate the  tclmods. There are
two files, tclMacNodify.c and tclSelectNotify.c. The tclSelectNotify.c file
is no where to be found in the source I downloaded.

Could someone tell me were I might find  version 8.0p2 or tell me how to
rectify the tclmods, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephen Magladry