[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Per user dirs on Non-Unix platforms (was Re: [Python-Dev] Where to install non-code files)

James Durchenwald jdurchen@polytopic.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 16:13:31 -0500

It was I that actually said that. When logging out you get a VERY
noticeable delay that I had attributed to the OS copying files.
(There is also disk activity at logout time.) That was why I figured
they had done something skanky like actually copying the files. I
could most definitely been wrong. I could test this tonight when I
get home to my Multiuser system if anyone cares.

James

--
       jdurchen@murl.com - VP Service Enhancement - MURL.com
            Have you checked out http://murl.com yet?