[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 1.6a2 available

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Mon, 08 May 2000 00:12:57 +0200

MacPython 1.6a2 is available in the usual place (either
ftp://ftp.cwi.nl/pub/jack/python/mac or
http://www.cwi.nl/ftp/jack/python/mac).

I think everything is in shape again (especially the installer, after
I broke a few things last time), please give it a try and let me know
about problems: starting with the next alfa (which will probably be
shortly) I want to start advertising wider again: this one is
advertised only here on the SIG, like the previous alfa, but I think
things should be fine for "novices" again as of this one.

Changes since 1.6a1