[Pythonmac-SIG] Curriculum, Course Outlines?

Patrick Curtain patrick@swdev.com
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:32:45 -0700

Thanks Jim!  (And the others who wrote!)

Jim Harrison wrote:

> If you haven't already, I'd recommend you take a look at Guido van Rossum's
> proposal "Computer Programming for Everybody"
> <http://www.python.org/doc/essays/cp4e.html>.

I definitely did!  That was a big part of how I drove the decision for using
Python to bring in the fundamental concepts.

> It's possible you could collaborate, or at least get some direction from the
> materials they are developing.

Now that would be ideal.  I didn't really think before sending this to the Mac
list, sorry about that!  Just the list I follow most, myself.  :)

I'll check to see if it's being discussed on the c.l.p list and then post there
as well.

Thanks All!
--p

--
Patrick Curtain, Husband & Father      ( i also write software )
503 781 6199    patrick@swdev.com  http://www.swdev.com/