[Pythonmac-SIG] Curriculum, Course Outlines?

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:16:58 +0200

> I'm in the middle of putting together a course outline for teaching
> programming and I'm wanting to use Python.
>
> Does anyone have any materials?  Course suggestions?

Patrick,
unless you want to teach only Mac-specific things, which I can't imagine, I
think you should also ask this in a general forum like python-list@python.org.
There should be very little machine-dependent in a Python course, except for
the first lesson (which will probably focus on IDE for the Mac, PythonWin for
Windows and Emacs for unix).