[Pythonmac-SIG] update to PyAdvancedEditor

Joseph J. Strout joe@strout.net
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:07:44 -0700

I've updated PyAdvancedEditor.py again.  This update fixes a
limitation in the selection of a quoted string by double-clicking one
of the quotation marks; adds support for launching a URL by holding
command+option while clicking; adds a little dictionary at the top of
the file which defines what the modifier keys do, so you can easily
change them; and also adds more color constants there so you can
customize the syntax coloring.

To install, grab PyAdvancedEditor.py from
http://strout.net/python/mac/, put it in your Mac:Tools:IDE folder,
and re-run BuildIDE.py.

I still haven't changed the interface to the function look-up, but I
probably will at some point as per Jack's suggestion.

Cheers,
-- Joe
|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe@strout.net             http://www.strout.net              |