[Pythonmac-SIG] toolboxmodules.ppc.slb error on *some* Macs

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:47:06 +0200

> Traceback(innerMost last):
> File "Kyoto:projects:pivotal:1.01b3:Plink.PY",Line7, in?:
> File "Kyoto:Development:Python 1.5.2b1:Mac:LIB:frmeWork.py", Line 8, in?
> Import Error: Toolbox modules.ppc.scb:
> The Named Libreary Wasn't found:
>
> Does anyone have any idea what this error might actually be refering to?
> Line 7 in Plink.py is "import FrameWork" and line 8 in framework.py is
> "from AE import *".  Do I need to copy toolboxmodules.ppc.slb and/or the
> alias AE.ppc.slb to these Macs?

I would start with running ConfigurePython again on the machines in question.
If that fails try reinstalling Python (in which case you should manually
remove any file with "Python" in its name from the System Folder).