[Pythonmac-SIG] MacOS X Server (was: Over My Head)

savageb savageb@pacbell.net
Fri, 02 Apr 1999 22:44:33 -0800

I haven't had time to look at it in any detail, but MacOS X Server does ship
with Python, although it is not installed by default. On the 3rd party CD
there is a package from Tip Top Software called Objective-Everything. It
installs Python. I took a quick look at it, and it seems like it does not
include all the standard modules. I'll make a more complete report as soon
as I can.

Bob