[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Mac CGI

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:46:40 +0200

Is anyone willing to have a look at the Mac CGI stuff, both implementation and
documentation, to clean it up and make it a little more user-friendly?

That has been on my to-do list for a long long time, but since I haven't got a
serious application for mac cgi-scripting at the moment it'll probably never
get done.

I would really like a framework that could be used in a way that makes
cgi-scripts portable with unix/windows cgi-scripting (which would involve
executing the users cgi-code within some framework and grabbing stdout to send
the results as the appleevent reply), and I would like a framework that would
make the users code identical for cgi and acgi scripts (and possibly nsapi
plugins, or whatever the standard is on the mac).
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm