[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Mac CGI

Mark Guzdial guzdial@cc.gatech.edu
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 10:54:02 -0400

Start the Python CGI applet *first*.  The CGI Applet is written as an
AppleEvent Server.  It just stays open and processes the CGI requests as
they come in.  Quit the Applet from the menu when you're through with it.
(I find that if you don't start the Applet first, you can still start it up
from the URL reference, but the request will probably time out before
everything is set up.)

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial@cc.gatech.edu