[PYTHONMAC-SIG] netCDF module for the Mac?

James Boyle boyle@pcmdi.llnl.gov
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 11:30:18 -0800 (PST)

I would like to develop some code which reads netCDF files.
I have used the netCDF modules developed by Konrad Hinsen,
Bill Noon and Kyle Schaum on my Unix box but I have not
added a module to the Mac side of Python.

I see that the Numpy stuff is implemented using shared libraries
and I guess I should take an analogous path for the netCDF stuff. But
I need a little direction on where to find the path.

I have played around a little with CodeWarrior but have not done any
really serious development with it.

Thanks for any help.

Jim