[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Re: GUSI

Doug Wyatt doug@sonosphere.com
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 11:39:13 -0400

At 9:58 +0200 10/16/96, Jack Jansen wrote:
> The 1.4b3 distribution has a number of patches to GUSI, have you applied
> these? I remember a similar crash in the exit code, but I can't remember
>what
> I did exactly to fix it, but the patches did seem to fix it.

Jack,

I looked around a bit in the 1.4b3 distribution for something labelled as a
patch to GUSI (I have CWGUSI 1.80) but didn't find anything.  Are there
GUSI source files to be modified?  Or does one only have to take care that
the linker uses the Python version of some routines instead of GUSI's?
Please elaborate.

Thanks,

Doug

--
Doug Wyatt            software development, Opcode Systems Inc.
doug@opcode.com       http://www.sonosphere.com/doug/