[PYTHONMAC-SIG] plplot module

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 09:58:45 +0200

Doug is right, I think. It looks as if you're freeing a file structure that
has already been freed.

The 1.4b3 distribution has a number of patches to GUSI, have you applied
these? I remember a similar crash in the exit code, but I can't remember what
I did exactly to fix it, but the patches did seem to fix it.

You can also try running Python under CW Debug and setting a breakboint at
malloc.c:botch(). The you might be able to find out what it is that is
double-freed.
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm