[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Python mode on Alpha

jeffrey P. Shell jeff@cynapses.com
Sun, 06 Oct 1996 15:30:49 -0600

Last time i tried Python mode in Alpha 6.5, i couldn't get ANYTHING to
work really..  no colorizing or anything else was going on..  I like
Alpha, but continue programming in BBEdit 3.5.2 (full).  In Alpha i
spend too much time trying to figure out Python mode and/or learning TCL
and very little time actually programming.. :)  But if a good Python
mode that works could be passed my way, i think i'll get a clean copy of
Alpha start over.

This has also given me reason to toy with the notion of making my own
Text editor in CodeWarrior (when i get it, hopefully this month) with
embedded Python.  But Alpha is so good already, i don't think i could
make anything that would compare, so it would be more of an experiment
in embedding Python.
--
.jPS || jeff@cynapses.com || http://www.cynapses.com/ry/