[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Sprocket support

Erik van Blokland evb@knoware.nl
Mon, 22 Jul 96 02:27:18 +0200

>So, here's the offer: if someone is willing to look into sprockets, help me
>design the "right" python interface and develop some (toy?) applications
>I'll mumble the secret incantations needed to get bgen to do its work.

I don't know how complicated it would be compared to my still infant
knowledge of python, but the things you mention are interesting, and I
definitely would be interested if it were there (network toys, stuff). I
don't know of I could help you _make_ it though :(
Probably not the answer you need..

erik

erik van blokland, LettError

What's wrong with my sigfile?