[Python.NET] pip and wheel

Bradley Friedman brad at fie.us
Thu Nov 28 18:01:12 CET 2013

And have worked for me with mono on OSX both under mono-develop and also via make.  Both with precompiled 32-bit mono and also custom compiled 64-bit mono.  With some hammering.  If we made an effort to get it set right for pypi, I'd think it would be worth getting that build support settled once and for all as well.

-brad