[PythonCAD] Subversion binary updated

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Sat Feb 25 23:09:47 CET 2006

On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 03:38:22PM -0600, Art Haas wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 01:40:15PM -0600, Art Haas wrote:
> >
> > Just a heads up to inform everyone that the Subversion binary on the
> > repo machine has been updated to the latest revsion, as has Apache.
> > Please let me know if you have trouble accessing the repo.
>
> It appears there's a snag where the repo is unexpectedly requiring
> authorization. The 'httpd.conf' file looks correct but things aren't
> working as they had been, so I'm a bit stumped right now. Hold off
> trying to access the repo for a while as I'm trying to get things
> working again.
>
> Sorry about this.

I've removed the binaries I built and installed today and replaced them
with the previous working versions. The problem appears to be some
recent changes in Apache dealing with authorization, or so I gather from
looking at the httpd-dev mailing list.

So much for the update, but things work again.

Art