[PythonCAD] Subversion binary updated

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Sat Feb 25 22:38:22 CET 2006

On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 01:40:15PM -0600, Art Haas wrote:

> Just a heads up to inform everyone that the Subversion binary on the
> repo machine has been updated to the latest revsion, as has Apache.
> Please let me know if you have trouble accessing the repo.

It appears there's a snag where the repo is unexpectedly requiring
authorization. The 'httpd.conf' file looks correct but things aren't
working as they had been, so I'm a bit stumped right now. Hold off
trying to access the repo for a while as I'm trying to get things
working again.

Sorry about this.

Art