[PythonCAD] joining the fun

Robert Sink insink at charter.net
Sun Oct 3 03:46:22 CEST 2004

Hello all.
Just joined the mailing list.  I am fairly new to linux and would in no
way consider myself a developer, but I am increasing in knowledge every
weekend.  If I can help, please do not hesitate to ask.
Currently running: Mandrake 10.x w/ Gnome(2.6), building 2.8 as I type
this (hopefully), building a Linux From Scratch (5.1) distribution, and
generally learning how things work with this little giant operating
system.  Since my knowledge base is still small, I would love to help in
facilitating documentation for the project (could definitely put it in
layman's terms).  Currently run AutoCAD on a MS Win 2000 system at work;
so, I am somewhat familiar with vector graphics.  Though if I do write
documentation, I only pray mine is more understandable than theirs ;)  I
suppose this is my "Hello World" call, but I think this project has
great potential, and I would love to help that materialize.

Regards,
Rob