[python-win32] Might be a easy problem.

Fleu Risseur fleurisseur at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 20:13:42 CEST 2009

Hello
Thank you for your anwser
May I say that this answer  "gives no solution" and mocks the author, a
developper with some 35 years of experience ?

With APTANA I have built some some hundreds of internet sites, and I may
perfectly be ignorant in a lot of things.
When one of my students (I am in international professor, teaching complex
things, in 12 countries and in 7 languages) says "I do this, it does not
work " I dont smile saying  "read the documentation", even if his
error/stupidity is for me evident.

Humbly I "say do this, do that".

So, again the question, expecting some usefull answer

In APTANA IDE , despite all efforts, all installations, all PYTHON scripts
correctly written,  all docs I could read, this very simple instruction does
not work :

import win32
(and of course all instructions like : from win32 import xxx)

Could you please be so kind to give me some indications ?

TARGET of the project : import/export EXCEL datasheets, and build ExtJS
scripts in several languages.
Only PYTHON seems to achieve it better/faster than PHP, BUT import win32  is
 mandatory.
PYTHON used is V3

Thank you in advance for a usefull answer
Jean
--
I love love