[python-win32] access to attribute non-(full)-Ascii

Michel Claveau mc at mclaveau.com
Sat Mar 31 10:17:34 CEST 2007

Hi!

>From Python+PyWin32, when I want access to properties (attributes)
containing some characters no-Ascii (e.g. letters with accents, or unicode
characters), Python screech!

I need this in bridges Python-Javascript (via ActiveScripting or via drive
InternetExplorer.Application).
When I control the Javascript side, I make a little function who return (a
pointer on) the object ; if the attribute is an object.

But, if you know a way for access to these kind of attributes, I will read
your answer, with mental thanks.

@-salutations

Michel Claveau

(sorry for my bad english)