[python-win32] adodbapi update - where to post?

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz ghankiewicz at rastertech.es
Fri Mar 30 10:21:38 CEST 2007

Tim Golden wrote:
> Vernon Cole wrote:
>> I am presently working on an update to Henrik Ekelund's
>> adodbapi package.
>
> Good news. Can I suggest -- in case the relevant people
> don't track this list -- that you post also to the
> sqlalchemy list.

Well, the db-sig list could also be ok, especially since I asked about
these patches there and got no answer. I don't know about taking over SF
projects, but most likely the author still reads emails, so he could add
somebody else to maintain the project.

--
     Rastertech España S.A.
	Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz

C/ Perfumería 21. Nave I. Polígono industrial La Mina
28770 Colmenar Viejo. Madrid (España)
Tel. +34 918 467 390 (Ext.18) 	  *·*   	Fax +34 918 457 889
ghankiewicz at rastertech.es 	  *·*   	www.rastertech.es
<http://www.rastertech.es/>