[python-win32] ActiveSheets and excel

Fabricio Guzman fguzman_slotown at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 17:14:35 CEST 2004

The "exapp" object is available to the user once the
the plug-in attaches itself to excel through the
OnConnection callback method of the IDTExtensibility2
interface.  It is in the callback's first argument,
usally called "application" of type Object.

Once you have a reference to this object you can manip
excel as you wish.  Hope this helps.

-Fabricio