[python-win32] Calling Python functions from Excel

Lake, Mark Mark.Lake at aigfpc.com
Wed Nov 10 23:56:13 CET 2004

A couple of questions:

1. Is there documentation on how to call Python functions from within an
Excel spreadsheet?
2. Is there a tool to automate the bindings?

Thanks,
Mark Lake

________________________________

The information contained herein is being furnished for discussion
purposes only and may be subject to completion or amendment through the
delivery of additional documentation. This communication does not
constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase
any security, future or other financial instrument or product. The
information contained herein (including historical prices or values) has
been obtained from sources that we consider to be reliable; however, we
make no representation as to, and accept no responsibility or liability
for, the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein.
Such information is presented as of the date and, if applicable, time
indicated. We do not accept any responsibility for updating any such
information. Any projections, valuations and statistical analyses
contained herein have been provided to assist the recipient in the
evaluation of the matters described herein; such projections, valuations
and analyses may be based on subjective assessments and assumptions and
may utilize one among alternative methodologies that produce differing
results; accordingly, such projections, valuations and statistical
analyses are not to be viewed as facts and should not be relied upon as
an accurate representation of future events. Any market views or
opinions expressed herein are those of the individual sender, except
where such views or opinions are expressly attributed to our company or
a named individual. Market views and opinions are current opinions only;
we and the individual sender accept no responsibility to update such
views and opinions or to notify the recipient when they have changed. We
and our affiliates, officers, directors and employees may from time to
time have long or short positions in, buy or sell (on a principal basis
or otherwise), or act as market maker in, the securities, futures or
other financial instruments or products mentioned herein. Subject to
applicable law and notwithstanding anything that may be construed to the
contrary, the recipient hereof and its employees, representatives, and
other agents may disclose the U.S. federal income tax treatment and
structure of any transactions described herein. We are not an advisor as
to legal, taxation, accounting, regulatory or financial matters in any
jurisdiction, and are not providing any advice as to any such matter to
the recipient. The recipient should discuss such matters with the
recipient's advisors or counsel and make an independent evaluation and
judgment with respect to them.