[python-sg] Hello everyone

Martin martin.brochhaus at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 24 01:56:14 CEST 2011

Hey Xuang Ji,

welcome to the list, glad you found it!
As more and more member hear about us and want to come we are planning to
have user group meetings where we have talks and presentations. I could
totally imagine that some months we have no talks but might want to hack on
a certain topic and then we just do it.

I guess when you come to the meetups and follow this list you will find
fellow Pythonists around your area as well which should enable you to
organize small sprints on your own (like meet at Starbucks and go for it).

Best regards,
Martin