[python-sg] Hello everyone

Li Xuan Ji xuanji at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 20:00:32 CEST 2011

Hi guys, I'm Li Xuanji, final-year (JC2 or IP6) student at NUS High School.
I just found out about this today, can't believe I missed finding out about
this by one day. I'll try to come for the next meeting if possible; I know a
few friends who might want to come too.

About me: I like CS in general, and Python specifically, it's the
programming language I know best. I've been working on a research project at
https://github.com/zodiac/klee-nush for my school since last year, it's
written in C++ but I used python for most of the experimental work. I'm
trying to get more involved in developing python; you can find me on the
issue tracker and on the core-mentorship mailing list.

One question, are there any python sprints or something of that sort
happening in Singapore? I would definitely like one.

Thanks!