[python-nl] Summaries PUN 22 October 2014

Remco Gerlich remco at gerlich.nl
Fri Oct 24 09:47:57 CEST 2014

Personally, a week ago or so I assumed there wasn't going to be a meeting
after all. In September there was a message that it was still going to be
held, but after that there was only silence. I forgot to ask on the list
and made other plans.

So there is a Meetup group now? I don't have anything against it really,
but I thought Meetup always fixed meetups to a fixed location.

Ah, found it. Yeah, I notice it's fixed to Amsterdam. No wonder I never saw
that group. And no wonder we never have meetings outside the Randstad
anymore...

Remco Gerlich