[python-nl] Presentations slides

Remco Wendt remco at maykinmedia.nl
Wed Apr 25 16:58:36 CEST 2012

Hello again,

Just saw that a new memory profiling tool was released for python:
http://fseoane.net/blog/2012/line-by-line-report-of-memory-usage/

Even though the idea is nice, the implementation starts a 'ps' in a
subprocess for every line in a function that is decorated. Which is less
elegant and something to keep in mind when using this :)

Remco