[python-nl] Django or something else ?

Erwin Elling - Eight Media erwin at eight.nl
Wed Mar 4 09:13:38 CET 2009

Hey Stef,
I fully agree with Tims words on Django. These resources were a big help to
get me started about 2 years ago:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ - Django's excellent documentation
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/intro/ - The getting started section of
this documentation
http://djangobook.com/ - The Django Book.

Good luck,
Erwin

PS: For "just" a questionnaire/ survey I would ask myself whether I really
need to get into a web-framework. There are quite some webapps out there
that do an excellent job if you don't have any special needs. We've used
http://wufoo.com/ a couple of times, but I guess there are many more.

Eight Media

Velperweg 95, 6824 HH Arnhem
Postbus 5005, 6802 EA Arnhem