[python-nl] go pythonic coin, go

Kit BLAKE kitblake at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:37:54 CET 2008

Those of you who were at the last PUN in A'dam may remember that, after
Stani's presentation of his 'munt', Steve Alexander suggested that we
collectively buy a silver munt for Guido van Rossum. So, I ordered one (de
officiële zilveren 5 Euro herdenkingsmunt in de allerhoogste muntkwaliteit)
and I got it.

First of all, it's gorgeous. A bit bigger than the 'normal' one and packaged
in a nice booklet. Second, this means I'm going to be collecting
contributions. I don't know how many people will show up, but expect me to
request 3-5 euros from you.

I'll buy a Sinterklass card, we all can sign it, and then if the package is
express-mailed to GvR he should have it just in time for Sinterklass. :)

Kit