[Python-mode] highlight-indentation

Anton Johansson anton.johansson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:04:27 CET 2011

Hi, if you can forward bug tracking automatically, please do, otherwise it's ok don't overwork it :) Also the full functionality of highlight-indentation is basically:

(setq highlight-indent-offset 4) ;; Spaces indent level
(font-lock-add-keywords nil `((,(format "\\( \\) \\{%s\\}" (- highlight-indent-offset 1)) (1 'highlight-indent-face))))

so if you find a better place to extract that to syntax highlighting code it might be better...

Cheers
-- Anton