[Python-mode] highlight-indentation

Andreas Röhler andreas.roehler at online.de
Sun Mar 13 09:15:11 CET 2011

Hi Anton,

thanks a lot BTW.

Added a link onto your repo into the header.

In order to get a wider audience with resp. to other modes an entry
at

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-en

might be useful.

As for bug-tracking think we should forward any report to you, if it
concerns your file(s). OTOH would not charge the users which such
specific requests.

Agreed?

Thanks again.

Andreas