[Python-mode] upcoming release

Andreas Röhler andreas.roehler at online.de
Fri Jan 28 22:56:07 CET 2011

Hi Barry,

enabling XEmacs' handling of triple-quoted-strings fixing bugs known for
now seems an interesting item from my perspective.

paragraph-fill-warts branch should enable this.

https://code.launchpad.net/~a-roehler/python-mode/paragraph-fill-warts

It comes with a lot of utilities though, some required, some just part
of the tool-box, where singling-out the required here is possible.

I'm hesitating to propose that for general release, as people might be
scared by the material, which is just partly python-related.

OTOH, what I'm promessing: it pays.

These utilities will fasten up editing, python-mode and all other.

What about to release a thus experimental brunch for XEmacs users first,
while it will work for all?

Andreas