Numpy, Matplotlib crash Python 3.8 Windows 7, 32-bit - can you help ?

Thomas Passin list1 at tompassin.net
Tue Mar 28 12:04:32 EDT 2023

On 3/28/2023 8:47 AM, a a wrote:
> Ok, I can export bookmarks to html file and open it in Firefox to get
> a long list of clickable urls but icon of the bookmarked web page is missing.
>
> When I open Bookmarks as right a side-bar I can view and identify an individual Boomarks by icon,
> so I would like Firefox Library to export Bookmarks to html file, icons included 😉
>
> Since accessing opened Tabs is my default use of history in Firefox and has worked fine for years
> I paid no special interest to bookmark opened Tabs and assign labels to individual bookmark.
>
> So, generally speaking, I am happy with 1,000+ opened Tabs in Firefox , not being sure if this number is for real or refers to every bookmark from the history + opened Tabs
>
> But definitely I need a smarter solution and approach to manage 10,000+ opened Tabs in Firefox in a future 😉

I think you had better start using another name for this thread, if it
continues.

The HTML export file will contain the icons, but the HTML elements do
not provide for showing them.

I can't imagine how you can find anything among nor navigate through
1000 open tabs, let alone 10,000 in the future. I would think the memory
usage would be impossibly high.  So I hope you are mostly using the
history and do not really have that many tabs open at once!