Numpy, Matplotlib crash Python 3.8 Windows 7, 32-bit - can you help ?

a a manta103g at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 08:47:35 EDT 2023

On Tuesday, 28 March 2023 at 06:33:44 UTC+2, Thomas Passin wrote:
> On 3/27/2023 8:37 PM, a a wrote:
> >> To save the tabs, right click any one of them and select the "Select All
> >> Tabs" item. They will all highlight. Right click on one of them and
> >> select the "Bookmark Tabs" item. A dialog box will open with an entry
> >> lone for the Name to use (like "Tabset1") and a location - a bookmark
> >> folder - for them to go into. CAREFUL - if you just click "Save", you
> >> may not be able to find them. Use the dropdown arrow to save them in
> >> one of the top level folders, like "Bookmarks Toolbars".
> > I can select All Opened Tabs (as from the given link)
> > and get 1,000+ Opened Tabs ( I am afraid, this is s number of all saved bookmarks in the past)
> > I go to menu, Bookmarks, Manage Boomarks and copy Tabs
> >
> > and
> > https://www.textfixer.com/html/convert-url-to-html-link.php
> >
> > does the job, converting text urls into clickable web links
> >
> > I copy the result and past into Notepad++ to save file as html
> >
> > and what I get is web page of clickable Opened Tabs
> >
> > since icon and page name are lost
> I don't understand this. You don't really have 1000 tabs open at the
> same time, do you? If you select all the open tabs - I think you wrote
> that you only have 50 - then you can save them as bookmarks under a
> folder name you choose. That folder will contain the 50 open links. I
> tried it this evening, so I know that's how it works. (It happens that
> I'm working on my own bookmark manager just now, so I've been messing
> around with importing, exporting, and reading the bookmark files).
>
> Then you can export them and import the same bookmark file into another
> browser on another computer. Whenever you want to reopen some of those
> tabs, you would navigate to that part of the bookmarks and open the tabs
> you want.
>
> Maybe you have something else in mind? Do you want to send the links of
> the opened tab set to someone else, but not all your bookmarks? Please
> explain more carefully what you want to do.

Ok, I can export bookmarks to html file and open it in Firefox to get
a long list of clickable urls but icon of the bookmarked web page is missing.

When I open Bookmarks as right a side-bar I can view and identify an individual Boomarks by icon,
so I would like Firefox Library to export Bookmarks to html file, icons included ;)

Since accessing opened Tabs is my default use of history in Firefox and has worked fine for years
I paid no special interest to bookmark opened Tabs and assign labels to individual bookmark.

So, generally speaking, I am happy with 1,000+ opened Tabs in Firefox , not being sure if this number is for real or refers to every bookmark from the history + opened Tabs

But definitely I need a smarter solution and approach to manage 10,000+ opened Tabs in Firefox in a future ;)

- I just build personal search engine resembling targets set by MyLifeBits Project by Microsoft in the past.

darius