Fwd: About the Python

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:00:20 EST 2023

On 1/1/23 22:27, Ramya M wrote:
> This is from JNN College of Engineering, Shimoga. we are facing some
> problems while using python. Please can you resolve this issue.

Without any further information on your part, we can only guess at what
the problems might be.  Crystal ball says that Thomas' suggestion will
probably solve your problem. But since we don't know what the problems
even are, this is just a wild guess.

> We are using python 3.11.1 (64 bit) for windows 10. but while installing
> the "numpy and matplotlib" packages we are getting errors. In some cases
> after installation of the above said packages we are getting errors while
> working.

You'll need to provide more information than that.  What are these
errors?  Copy and paste the text into your message. Attachments are not
allowed on this list.