NoneType List

Goran Ikac goranikac65 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 03:16:01 EST 2023

Thank you, guys, thank you very much!
I'm amazed by the time and effort so many of you have put into the answers.
And at this time of year!
Not only is the issue clear to me now, but I learned a lot (and I'm still
to learn a lot more) from your answers and the links you provided. And not
only about the issue that bothered me when I wrote the question!
I've read many times that one of the main features of Python was the large
community ready to help and discuss. Well, I'm just beginning to see the
true meaning of that, and I'm - well - amazed.
Thanks, guys, and Happy New Year!